IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN REGISTERING FOR SOCCER
Many age groups are full, however, there may be opportunities for your player to play up an age level if the age bracket they normally would be in is full. When you register, if the registration does not allow you to select an age then it means that age is full, however, continue through the registration form and once your registration is received we will contact you with your options, you will still need to go all the way thru till the check out page is completed.
If you have questions contact Brian at email@example.com.
Welcome to the 2018 Competitive Team Registration with Monticello Soccer Club
If you attended try outs and are now registering for a team, you will be placed on the team that you were offered a roster spot on. If you did not attend try outs you will be placed on a team based on available roster spots.
This registration session will allow you to sign consents, complete contact information and submit payment.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account. Please follow the instructions and read each statement carefully to ensure information is provided accurately.
NOTE: PLEASE COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION SESSION ALL THE WAY TO THE RECEIPT PAGE - DO NOT STOP AT THE REVIEW PAGE.
WHEN THIS FORM IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
PAYMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE
When registering you will be given the option to select pay in full or a payment plan option. The payment plan will break down your balance into six monthly payments.
Your first payment will not be due until October 1st 2017.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR MONTICELLO SOCCER CLUB
This registration form is for 2018 competitive team registration.
• If you attended 2018 team try outs, by completing this registration form you are securing the spot that you were offered following try outs, provided you have not missed the deadline for claiming your spot.
• The deadline for claiming your spot is August 14th AT 8 AM.
• If is past August 14th deadline, your spot you were offered may have already been filled. If that is the case you will be placed on an opening of the next team in that age group.
• If you are registering for a team but did not attend try outs, then you will be placed on a team based on availability on a team at your child’s age group.
• You will be placed on the lowest level team that has an opening for a player.
• ALL REGISTRANTS: Once you complete this registration form you ARE COMMITTED to the MSC for the 2018 spring/summer soccer season. MYSA rules are that once you register you are committed for the season.
• NO REFUNDS are given once you have committed to an MSC team, partial refunds may be given if you move out of the area to a distance that commuting is not possible or your child is injured and will miss a large portion of the season.
• If you register with another club, after registering with MSC you will not be allowed to play as you have committed to the MSC for the season, unless you have been released for one of the exceptions listed below..
• There are a couple exceptions to the MYSA rule that allow you to register with another club after you have registered with MSC, those are listed below. HOWEVER, you will not receive a refund of money that you have already paid to MSC
• If your child makes another team that is at a higher competitive level at another club you will be released from your commitment to MSC provided you provide a written letter from the other clubs president confirming that your child is accepting a spot on their higher level team.
• If you move away from the playing area you will be released from the MSC.
2018 Soccer registration fees
Below are the registration costs for the upcoming season, please note that these fees include the following items: Indoor training fee(approx. 50 hours), league play of approximately 10 games, Minnesota Youth Soccer Association registration fees, referee fees, background checks for volunteer team officials, team supply bag, commitment fee and all post season play if applicable
This fee does not cover costs for, tournaments, paid coaching staff, uniforms or other expenses taken on by the individual teams. There is also a $60.00 refundable volunteer fee that you can earn back by volunteering your time to help the kids in the program, this is included in the price shown below.
U9/U10 Team Registration= $245.00
U11/U12 Team Registration = $335.00
U13 and up= $365.00
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (612) 518-2735
Select an option to continue with the registration.