This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN REGISTERING FOR SOCCER
Welcome to the 2021 Competitive Team Registration with GREAT RIVER SC
If you attended try outs and are registering for a team prior to the August 23rd deadline, you will be placed on the team that you were offered a roster spot on. If you did not attend try outs, or are registering after August 23rd, you will be placed on a team based on available roster spots.
This registration session will allow you to sign consents, complete contact information and submit payment.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account. Please follow the instructions and read each statement carefully to ensure information is provided accurately.
NOTE: PLEASE COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION SESSION ALL THE WAY TO THE RECEIPT PAGE - DO NOT STOP AT THE REVIEW PAGE.
WHEN THIS FORM IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
PAYMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE
When registering you will be given the option to select pay in full or a payment plan option. The payment plan will break down your balance into eight (8)monthly payments, beginning in September 2020 and continuing till April 2021.
You are required to make a down payment of $50.00 and then Your first Monthly payment will not be due until September 1st 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR GRSC
This registration form is for 2021 competitive team registration.
• If you attended 2021 team try outs, by completing this registration form you are securing the spot that you were offered following try outs, provided you have not missed the deadline for claiming your spot.
• The deadline for claiming your spot is August 23rd, 2020 AT midnight.
• If it is past the August 23rd deadline, your spot you were offered may have already been filled. If that is the case you will be placed on an opening of the next team in that age group.
• If you are registering for a team but did not attend try outs, then you will be placed on a team based on availability on a team at your child’s age group.
• You will be placed on the lowest level team that has an opening for a player.
• ALL REGISTRANTS: Once you complete this registration form you ARE COMMITTED to the GRSC for the 2021 spring/summer soccer season. MYSA rules state that once you register you are committed for the season. You will not be released to play at another club, except under the circumstances outlined in the MYSA rules.
• NO REFUNDS are given once you have committed to an GRSC team, partial refunds may be given if you move out of the area to a distance that commuting is not possible or your child is injured and will miss a large portion of the season.
• If you register with another club, after registering with GRSC you will not be allowed to play as you have committed to the GRSC for the season, unless you have been released for one of the exceptions listed below..
• There are a couple exceptions to the MYSA rule that allow you to register with another club after you have registered with GRSC, HOWEVER, you will not receive a refund of money that you have already paid to GRSC.
• If you move away from the playing area you will be released from the GRSC.
2021 Soccer registration fees
Below are the registration costs for the upcoming season, please note that these fees include the following items: Indoor training fee, league play of approximately 10 games, Minnesota Youth Soccer Association registration fees, referee fees, background checks for volunteer team officials, team supply bag, commitment fee and all post season play if applicable. An allowance is given to each team for tournaments and also for coaching. If teams exceed the allowance given to them then the team is responsible for paying the excess.
This fee does not cover costs for uniforms, or other expenses taken on by the individual teams.
U9/U10 Team Registration= $305.00
U11/U12 Team Registration = $405.00
U13 and up= $425.00
If you are registering multiple kids you will receive a refund according to the below:
You will pay full price for the first child. If registering a 2nd and/or 3rd Child you will receive a $25.00 refund for them. If registering 4 or more, each child after the 3rd child will pay 50% of the registration fee. The discount will be based on the lowest cost registration fee. The discount does not apply to uniform costs. Refunds will be paid after registration is paid in full.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Point of Contact
Phone: (612) 518-2735
Select an option to continue with the registration.